Address: 35, Krasninskoe shosse, Smolensk, 214030, Russia
Phone/fax: +7 (4812) 65-26-99, 66-07-61.
INN: 6730050654, KPP: 673001001, Acc: 40702810628000000421 in FKB UNIASTRUM BANK in Smolensk, Correspondent account: 30101810400000000850, Bank Identity Code: 046614850, OKPO: 70841391, OKONH: 14230
Typical equipment> Automated profiling lines for purlin production
Arkada-MB LLC designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of automatic profiling lines for various purlins production (Russian engineering).
Automatic lines of cold profiling are developed by the design bureau of LLC Arkada-MB. Depending on the characteristics of the processed metal and the requirements for the products to be manufactured, our company designs and produces equipment that is optimally suitable for each customer. Any line meets the world standards and can ensure the work of the plant with any speed. This equipment allows you to produce different types of purlins:
Arkada-MB LLC designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of automatic profiling lines:
- Profiling lines for Omega, Sigma, Z, C, H-purlins for light-weight framing designs
- Profiling lines for reinforcing profiles for PVC structures
- Profiling lines for the profiled sheet production C8 to H114
- Profiling lines for drywall building profiles, ceiling and wall frames
- Profiling lines for the cable trays and electrical cabinets production
- Profiling lines for rack systems components production
- Profiling lines for the production of any type of metal roofing
- Profiling lines for the production of metal siding
- Profiling lines for the production of road barriers
The profiling lines are easy to reconfigure and allow you to work in virtually non-stop mode. It is possible to produce products according to the customer's drawings. The modular arrangement of the lines makes it possible to build in additional modular-type actuators, the use of which provides the necessary power for manufacturing a profile of a complex configuration, and allows to increase the thickness of the workpieces used. To switch from the production of one type of bent profile to another, it is sufficient to replace the exchange tool, which is a section for profiling with 4 or 5 stands mounted on a common base. This reduces the time to reconfigure the line, and therefore, allows you to increase the volume of products.
We bring to your attention information about the lines of cold profiling:
Automatic line for the production of corrugated board and metal roofing:
The line, developed by our design bureau, allows the production of any type of corrugated board (according to GOSTs: from C8 to N157), any metal tile (such as Monterrey, Super Monterrey, Cascade, Joker, Classic, etc.) on industrial scales, as well as various types of profile products according to the customer's drawings. The change in the type of output is carried out by means of exchangeable instrumental adjustments. One of the advantages of the line is the possibility of completing an additional tool for the transition to a new type of product. The profiling speed reaches 1200 running meters per hour, depending on the metal and the length of the sheet.
The line operates in an automatic mode - after loading a coil of metal, the operator sets the number and length of sheets on the control panel. After that, the processes of unwinding the coil, rolling, cutting and stacking are carried out automatically. High quality of finished products is ensured by the use of components from the world's leading manufacturers. All the lines are manufactured taking into account the customer's wishes, which determine the productivity, equipment and types of products. For customers who are not interested in purchasing replaceable instrumental adjustments, Arkada-MB offers an economical, unreplaceable version of the line.
- high investment potential
- good price / quality ratio
- ease of operation
- possibility to produce a wide range of products
- technologicality of all processes
- high performance
- uniqueness of many design solutions that have no analogues in the world
- conformity of the CE certification
Automatic line for building structures and frames production
The automatic line, developed and produced by Arkada-MB, is a high-quality high-performance solution in the field of roll forming equipment. Combining an acceptable price, reliability and ease of use, the line allows the production of all types of building profiles on an industrial scale. Replacement tool kits makes it possible to produce either different profiles for finishing works - rack, rails, ceiling profiles (this kind of profile production is used for the construction of plasterboard partitions and for interior finishing of premises) or termo purlins (high power line) guides and rack-mounts for building load-bearing structures of buildings on the basis of light weight framing. Termo purlins are a new product for Russia in the construction market and represent a unique material for heat-saving properties for the construction of low-rise buildings (up to 3 floors). Also, termo purlins can be used to form enclosing structures (wall panels in frame-monolithic construction) and as a skeleton of attics and superstructures for existing buildings.
Application of building profiles:
- suspended ceilings
- wall cladding
- skeletons of buildings based on light-weight steel framing (termo purlins)
- other structural elements
- high performance
- quick changeover with the help of replaceable tool kits
- reliability of the design, provided with the use of components from the world's leading manufacturers
- availability and promptness of service
- high investment potential